News & Resources
- Today's 25th Anniversary of Smokefree Flights Leaves Smoke Lingering in Nation's Busiest Airports - Feb. 25, 2015, marks the 25th anniversary of the law that ended smoking on domestic U.S. airline flights. But indoor smoking still occurs inside many U.S. airports, including the world's busiest passenger airport, Atlanta's Hartsfield‐Jackson International, which daily averages 250,000 passengers.
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- 50th Anniversary of the Surgeon General's Report on Smoking and Health - January 11, 2014 marked the 50th anniversary of the first Surgeon General's report on Smoking and Health.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - In February 2015, the CDC published a report in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, which found nonsmokers' exposure to secondhand smoke was reduced by half between 1999-2012, yet 1 in 4 nonsmokers remain exposed.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...