News & Resources
- ANR Celebrates Strengthening of Californias Smokefree Workplace Law - On May 4, 2016, California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law an historic package of tobacco control bills that will reduce the burden of death and disease caused by tobacco use and exposure around the state.
- Secondhand Marijuana Smoke - Read our new fact sheet on on the health risks of exposure to secondhand marijuana smoke.
- The Dangers of E-Cigarettes: What they don't want you to know - Here are some samples collected over the past few years showing the wide range of hazards that electronic cigarettes and vaping devices can pose to users and those around them â from fires and explosions to poisoning and secondhand emissions from a wide range of substances.
- US Chamber of Commerce: Shill for Big Tobacco - Learn more about this group.
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A study in Preventing Chronic Disease suggests that the implementation of a Smoke-Free Air (SFA) law in Michigan was associated with a reduction in adult asthma hospitalization rates.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...