News & Resources
- Learn how to submit a public comment in support of HUDs proposed rule for smokefree public housing
- ANR Statement on HUD Announcement to Require Smokefree Policies for Public Housing
- Your Smokefree eBulletin is here!
- Celebrate 25 Years of Smokefree Skies
- Adopt a Smokefree Meeting Resolution
- Sign Up for the ANR Action Network
- Going Smokefree Matters - Casinos Infographic - The CDC has posted a new infographic about secondhand smoke in casinos.
- US Chamber of Commerce: Shill for Big Tobacco - Learn more about this group.
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A study in Preventing Chronic Disease suggests that the implementation of a Smoke-Free Air (SFA) law in Michigan was associated with a reduction in adult asthma hospitalization rates.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...