News & Resources
- ANR Applauds HUD's Landmark Rule to Ensure All Public Housing Residents Can Breathe Smokefree Air; Rule Falls Short by Ignoring E-Cigarettes - On November 30, 2016, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) announced a rule to require Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) to implement a smokefree policy for all public housing properties.
- Secondhand Marijuana Smoke - ANR's fact sheet on the health risks of exposure to secondhand marijuana smoke.
- Read about ALEC, CCF, the US Chamber, & more
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A new study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine examined rates of secondhand smoke (SHS) exposure and smokefree housing rules among residents of multiunit housing.
- Preemption Watch - The weekly summary of new U.S. state bills is available on Protect Local Control.
- View our Smokefree Lists and Maps
- View our Model Laws and Policies
- Calendar of Events
- Tobacco Industry Tracking Database©
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...