News & Resources
- Americans for Nonsmokers Rights (ANR) Applauds Implementation of DOT Rule Prohibiting Use of Electronic Smoking Devices Onboard Aircraft - Americans for Nonsmokers Rights (ANR) applauds todays implementation of the Department of Transportation (DOT) Rule to prohibit the use of electronic smoking devices on domestic commercial aircraft and for all flights to and from the United States.
- US Chamber of Commerce: Shill for Big Tobacco - Learn more about this group.
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A study in Preventing Chronic Disease suggests that the implementation of a Smoke-Free Air (SFA) law in Michigan was associated with a reduction in adult asthma hospitalization rates.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...