News & Resources
- ANR Celebrates Strengthening of Californias Smokefree Workplace Law - On May 4, 2016, California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law an historic package of tobacco control bills that will reduce the burden of death and disease caused by tobacco use and exposure around the state.
- US Chamber of Commerce: Shill for Big Tobacco - Learn more about this group.
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A study in Preventing Chronic Disease suggests that the implementation of a Smoke-Free Air (SFA) law in Michigan was associated with a reduction in adult asthma hospitalization rates.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...